What starts as satire will eventually become a serious movement. Hats off to Wiley Miller, the grumpy genius who writes and draws Non Sequitur (Latin for “it does not follow”).
- I read an article on the Internet that said that studies show the real cause of global warming
- Man made?
- Yeah, but not the way previously thought. Apparently it’s due to gas emissions coming from too many boys in the world.
- Wait..what studies?
- Didn’t say, but I guess it’s well researched.
- oh, okay, good enough for me
Pet horse to evil little Deanna, above the sign Studies “R” us:
- You were born for this era
- That wasn’t a compliment
Serious proposals for exterminatory policies are only a few years away. Mark my words.