1. Nominate a presidential candidate who is manifestly in mental decline. He is embarassing to watch.
2. Nominate a Vice-Presidential candidate more PC and less popular than Biden or most of the other runners-up for the Democratic presidential nomination.
3. Burn the downtown cores of cities when they are in Democratic Party control.
4. Promise whites that they will suffer for all eternity for their “whiteness”, because whiteness, like a voodoo emanation, is the all-sufficient explanation for black underperformance.
5. Promise to defund the police and in the meantime fail to support them against rising tides of crime and lawless behaviour.
6. Rigorously pursue policies in the work place that discriminate against white males, and require thought crime confessions in public shaming ceremonies.
7. Invade neighborhoods after dark in deliberate acts of annoyance and terrorization.
8. Blame Trump for the urban violence and intimate that a Biden election victory might possibly end it, or not.
Do I have this right? Am I missing anything?
Seen in this light, the clever minds of the Democratic Party must be wondering at this stage whether their strategy is working. Thirty seconds of clear thought would indicate that this strategy is suicidal, yet they cannot back down, or shift to something more positive. They are doubling down on a bad bet. Meantime their thugs are out losing the election for them,
Have you noticed the meme going around that Portland is “mostly peaceful”?
I am reminded of the line in Gladiator, “people should know when they are conquered”.