I find Megan Kelly to be as sharp as any political observer in the United States, and I found her analysis of the end of Trump to be discerning. (We may need to overcome our lust to hear her properly, but listen to her carefully).
- Republicans have become good at winnng elections and have been poor at fighting the culture wars.
- Democrats control the media, sports, high-tech, Hollywood, academia and half the country does not feel represented on all the information that comes back to them publicly.
- This leads to the feeling that everything conservatives think is wrong
- She doesn’t think conservatives have a future on big media, and it will need a Peter Thiel to establish a new platform.
- Wokeism was dealt a blow in this election. The media lost this one.
- The idea of “Defunding the police” killed the Dems in this election.
- She has no time for people who obsess about politics, about those who may say the wrong thing but who are good people.