- The virus came from a type of bat, according to a report by Chinese scientists.
- The bat is not native to Wuhan but comes from 300 miles away.
- Two centres of disease research are near the Wuhan wet market from which the virus was held to have originated.
- The two centres for viral research use this particular type of bat in their research.
- This information comes from a report by Chinese scientists that has been on the web for the past two months.
- The American National Institute of Health and other flak-catchers for the Chinese government have denounced in vigorous terms any suggestion this virus was an escaped bioweapon.
- The Chinese government has accused the American government of starting this plague.
In the old language of Mao, we have some running dogs of the Chinese government in the west, and they do not even have to be told what to do, so obedient are they to the requirements of political correctness .