I believe the following to be, roughly and in the main, true. I cannot prove some assertions but I believe them on what I think are reasonable grounds.
- COVID originated in a lab leak.
- The Wuhan virology labs were conducting gain of function research on behalf of American health agencies.
- It is almost certain that Fauci was involved in the approval of this research, but that is not relevant to the thrust of what I am saying.
- The COVID pandemic was used to accustom people to mass surveillance and visible compliance with government orders: isolation, masks (vexatious and close to useless), and lockdowns.
- Vaccines for COVID are neither safe nor particularly effective, though they may have had good results for the first few months, after which their effectiveness wears off rapidly.
- The vaccinated transmit the disease as readily as the unvaccinated, or nearly so.
- Booster shots are designed to hook the general population onto the need for government-approved mandatory drug therapies (of highly dubious effectiveness).
- COVID’s effects are extremely age-stratified. That is, deadly at 80, serious at 60, and a bad cold you would not wish on your enemy at 50 and inconvenient at 30. Measures appropriate to an older age group are out of place for the young. This fact has not be reflected in public health responses, so that children and even infants are being vaccinated, contrary to the medical evidence of dangers from the vaccines themselves, and the superfluousness of vaccines among the young.
- Year over year mortality rates across the world will show that there has been a massive death toll from all causes (excepting COVID), and that all the anecdotal evidence that far too many young and vigorous people dying of heart attacks will be shown to be part of a large scale mortality upsurge. There may also be shown a significant decline in fertility (birthrates).
- So that, in addition to the short duration of vaccine effectiveness, it will become evident that COVID vaccines are themselves the cause of these deaths. The implications of these facts will be opposed vigorously.
- Canadian government measures were designed to isolate and humiliate those who refuse the vaccines. You are free to disobey them, says our Prime Minister, but you will lose your job and must be isolated from other people. These measures are vindictive acts of malice against the unvaccinated population, based on pseudo-science,
- To pay for the massive unemployment engendered by lockdowns, governments printed billions of dollars to pay for the emergency measures they devised.
- Inflation has been the inevitable result of too much money pursuing too limited investment opportunities.
- Coincidentally, and for reasons dissociated from COVID, but accelerated by the responses to the pandemic, we are experiencing a massive transfer of wealth upward from the 99% to the 1% and further concentrations of wealth from the 1% to the 0.1% of society.
- Our governments and public health authorities are acting in a way that is best explained by active malignance towards the general population, and not merely incompetence.
- This is especially so in Trudeau’s Canada, where the Liberals continue to engage in all sorts of measures to denigrate English Canada with fantastic contrivances like Indian residential school death tolls, maligning patriotic expressions of revolt like the trucker’s convoy, and generally fabulating the existence of right wing white male extremism as a general excuse for repressive measures. I would add the deliberate demoralization of the armed forces by means of accusations and dismissals for sexual impropriety.
- Government in western countries, and particularly in Canada, are intent on passing legislation controlling what is said and who sees what on the Internet, by means of massive expansion of regulatory authority over private communications (viz, Bills c-11, C-18, on line harms Act, subsidies for newspapers,) to keep the press compliant and the people quiescent.
Consequently, I realized last night why Pierre Poilievre was going to be the next leader of the Conservatives, and quite possibly the leader of the country. His theme, which he expressed from the moment the leadership race started, was to “take back the power.”
I realized that if I, establishmentarian and patriot as I am, had reached this stage of concern for the country, then the relevant political choices lay between Pierre Poilievre, the official Conservative, and Mad Max Bernier of the even more disenchanted Freedom Party.
I will be thought nutcase by those still in the grips of the Establishment Laurentian view. Yet as Orwell says, sometimes the hardest thing to do is to see what is plainly before our eyes. To this observer, the current Trudeau government has gone beyond total incompetence into malignance. I want a divorce from these people. I think they are evil, not just bad in the usual human way that people can be.