Listen to the end. pic.twitter.com/ZSZ4KBAQ6f
— Laurence Fox ✝️ (@LozzaFox) January 17, 2022
Category: western running dogs
Auto Added by WPeMatico
Soviet life as seen by Yuri Bezmenov, a Novosti journalist – a KGB outfit – before the fall of Communism. His words still ring true about the system he served. But his comments about how western societies are being undermined are of particular relevance. Eventually he found work in Montreal as a broadcaster for CBC International. CBC management investigated him when the Russian ambassador complained about him.
Bezmenov’s discussion of Soviet cultural subversion is priceless. This starts after minute 27:00 of the interview. First rule was to keep Western journalists drunk for their entire stay. Select journalists by the extent to which they were pliable. His description of the journalists was that they were “useful idiots”. Why would they bring lies back to their own population, he asks? Fear of the Soviet Union. Fear for their jobs. The economic incentive to lie about Russia and earn money as “Sovietologists”.
The journalists visited a kindergarten in Siberia that was actually the place where the children of political prisoners were being held. The internal passports for travel, which were criticized when applied to South African blacks, go unmentioned when they are shown to apply to all Soviet citizens. A photo of Bezmenov beside the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi will make you wonder who was the better manipulator of opinion.
Part of his job in India was to compile lists of influencers (journalists, professors etc.) who – as he later found out – would be slated for execution if the Soviets ever took over. He was told never to bother with leftists, but to concentrate on self important psychopaths, whose self importance drives them, as the real agents of destabilization. Leftists will turn into the worst enemies of the revolution. The moment the useful idiots have served their purpose, they are to be executed, exiled, or imprisoned. They will never come to power.
“There are no grass roots revolutions, period”.
He escaped in India from the KGB by disguising himself as a hippie. (Pronounced “kheepi”)
The discussion of ideological subversion starts at 1:07. The main work of the KGB was in intelligence; 85% of the work was psychological warfare to change the perception of reality so that no one is able to come to sensible conclusions as to their self interest and the interests of their society.
- Demoralization, which takes place over a period of 3 generations, begins at 1:20, Agents of demoralization are to be shot when the takeover is complete. “In future these people will be squashed like cockroaches”. The demoralization process is basically complete, said Bezmenov over 30 years ago. Exposure to true information has no effect any longer.
- Destabilization takes two to five years. The influence of Marxist Leninist ideas is strong and takes years to turn around.
- Crisis, which could take six months
- Normalization, the process of getting used to the new state of affairs, which takes forever.
As I may have said, I used to think that Bezmenov was a crank. Now I think he was describing, from a Soviet point of view, the fantasy of leftist takeover. The Soviet Union is gone now, but the disaster is still unfolding, more rapidly then ever. Bezmenov thought that the Soviet Union would bring about the revolution, but we are doing this to ourselves. “You have precious little time to save yourselves”.
“You don’t need espionage any more.”
I had thought with the evaporation of Soviet Union in 1990, that it was over, but the mutant virus of communism spread even more rapidly.
- The virus came from a type of bat, according to a report by Chinese scientists.
- The bat is not native to Wuhan but comes from 300 miles away.
- Two centres of disease research are near the Wuhan wet market from which the virus was held to have originated.
- The two centres for viral research use this particular type of bat in their research.
- This information comes from a report by Chinese scientists that has been on the web for the past two months.
- The American National Institute of Health and other flak-catchers for the Chinese government have denounced in vigorous terms any suggestion this virus was an escaped bioweapon.
- The Chinese government has accused the American government of starting this plague.
In the old language of Mao, we have some running dogs of the Chinese government in the west, and they do not even have to be told what to do, so obedient are they to the requirements of political correctness .